Marketing Career > Digital Marketing Strategist
We are a full-service Digital Marketing Agency that helps local businesses increase their sales, improve customer retention and enhance their profitability by more effectively marketing online via Search Engine Optimization, Web Development, PPC, Social Media, Advertising, Content & Email Marketing & Automation. And our clients work with us because we are proactive in our recommendations and honestly care about their success.
We have a passion for ongoing learning and producing results. We’re passionate about creativity and helping and inspiring people to be their best, so they have the means to do the things that they love.
We are looking for an outstanding Digital Marketing Strategist to lead both of our brands under A. Edwards, Inc., AE Design Co. & Deck Builder Marketers. Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of core advertising concepts and a desire to stay on the cutting-edge while working with the best in the industry. This individual won’t shy away from offering suggestions for strategy, concept, design, audiences, tracking, testing, or audiences and has a passion for staying on top of need-to-know industry updates.
Our team is our most valuable asset – a group of talented thinkers, dreamers, and doers who move the industry forward and provide our clients with impeccable service. You will find a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers the industry’s brightest individuals to do their best work and a culture where each individual is encouraged to develop their professional goals further.
If you are looking for a place to make a difference and advance your skills, then this is it! We need your marketing “know-how” to help take us to the next level!
Goal: Increase brand awareness & leads for our construction clients using multiple marketing channels
- Audit existing accounts and provide recommendations for improvement
- Refine our existing strategies and marketing programs to get the most return for our clients
- Navigate marketing channels as a tool belt, picking and choosing the best tool/ channel to get the job done. There is a high focus on local SEO, conversion optimization on websites, splitting up budget and approach between cross channels, including Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Own, optimize and manage Facebook Ads ongoing. Always test copy, design, targeting, ad types in order to increase ROAS. Segment & build custom, unique cold audiences and retargeting audiences based on HighLevel CRM data
- Own, optimize and manage HighLevel CRM, including account set up, call tracking, automations, and monthly email campaigns
- Oversee Google Ads and provide strategic recommendations for improvement
- Oversee SEO, including keyword research, on-page meta-titles and descriptions, content recommendations about SEO and ongoing SEO strategies
- Provide strategic plans to improve conversion on all websites and campaign landing pages
- Meet with clients to present monthly Agency Analytics report with a high focus on leads, cost per lead, and ROI. Present key takeaways rather than data. Help the client plan the subsequent 30-day initiatives.
- Write or direct copywriters with split test ad copy (question-based, long-form, short-form, CTA, brand based)
- 2+ years experience in a digital marketing agency or related field
- Critical thinker who is adept at problem-solving and meeting high standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated; prioritize your own time and manage multiple accounts at once. Very important! You need to manage your workload and prioritize accordingly
- Understanding of conversion optimization best practices
- Detail-oriented with the ability to consistently document your workflow
- Has a strong desire and passion for staying up on the latest trends, always knowing the best strategies to use, and educating the team on what’s new. Time should be devoted to regular training on a weekly basis.
- Experience with the following systems: Everything Facebook, Google Ads, HighLevel, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Agency Analytics, Slack, ClickUp, SEMrush, BrightLocal, Social Pilot, and any other marketing software.
Want a fresh change and to be a part of a dynamic environment with a growing company?
If you’re a hands-on, extremely driven, analytical, and creative person who wants to work in an environment with other industry experts, this could be the right place for you.
Are you the right person to take this challenge on? If so, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
- 😀 Full-time (100%) remote 😉
- 📅 Flexible schedule
- 📖 Paid training
- 🌟 Paid holidays
- 🌴 2 weeks paid time off
- 🌱 401k Matching