Marketing Career > Rockstar Designer
We are a full-service Digital Marketing Agency helping construction companies that specialize in building decks become more successful. Our tool belt consists of effective (and no-fluff) marketing strategies using Search Engine Optimization, Web Development, PPC, Social Media, Advertising, Content & Email Marketing & Automation.
We are looking for a rockstar designer to lead all of our own & clients’ designs needs. Our ideal candidate loves applying strategic thinking to aesthetically pleasing design that is on brand and entices call-to-action. This individual won’t shy away from offering suggestions for a design in order to reach brand goals.
Our team is our most valuable asset – a group of talented thinkers, dreamers, and doers who move the industry forward and provide our clients with impeccable service. You will find a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers the industry’s brightest individuals to do their best work and a culture where each individual is encouraged to further develop their professional goals.
If you are looking for a place to make a difference and advance your skills, then this is it! We need your rockstar design expertise to help take us to the next level!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Goal: Create eye-catching designs to entice conversion on digital marketing channels
- Brand development
- Brand style guidelines
- Social media graphics
- Website designs
- Email graphics
- Short-form video / animated graphics
- Presentation design
- Infographic design
- Print collateral
- 2+ years experience in a digital marketing agency or related field
- Critical thinker who is adept at problem-solving and meeting high standards, especially under tight timelines
- Excellent communication skills; ability to interact with creators, clients, and internal staff clearly, respectfully, and with a solution-oriented mindset
- Able to adapt to an array of different visual styles and constantly seek new inspiration to advance the visual branding of our creators and clients
- Self-motivated; able to prioritize your own time and manage multiple projects with little supervision
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Canva experience a plus
- ClickUp Project Management System experience a plus
- Basic HTML & CSS coding a plus
- WordPress Page Builder (Beaver Builder & Elementor) is a major plus!
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Reliable & responsible
- Clear communicator
- Team player
Want a fresh change and to be a part of a dynamic environment with a growing company?
If you’re a hands-on, extremely driven, analytical, and creative person who wants to work in an environment with other industry experts, this established and growing company could be the right place for you.
Are you the right person to take this challenge on? If so, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
😀 Full-time (100%) remote 😉
📅 Flexible schedule
📖 Paid training
🌟 Paid holidays
🌴 2 weeks paid time off
🌱 401k Matching