Digital Marketing Project Manager
If you are looking for a place where you can make a huge impact, then this is it! We are looking for an experienced, full-time Digital Marketing Project Manager to help with our mission to help 100 deck builder 2-3x their revenue in the next 5 years. We serve a very niche industry with our “Deck Builder Marketing System” which includes websites, SEO, PPC, Social Ads, Content Marketing, Social Media & Marketing Automation.
Our ideal candidate will be in charge of making sure this system is well-oiled, running smoothly and producing the best results.
Are you the right person to take this challenge on? If so, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You’ll Do Here:
- Manage a remote team of 10 along with third-party vendors
- Set up projects in a project management system, including time estimates for all tasks, project budget estimates, and target milestones
- Plan and initiate website development projects, marketing campaigns, content production, and ongoing improvements
- Coordinate team meetings to relay client information clearly and prioritize planning
- Coach and support team members with tasks you assign them
- Ensure projects get done on time, run smoothly, and produce healthy profit margins
- Continuously review and improve internal processes for a more effective project lifecycle; constantly refine Standard Operating Procedures and project management templates
- Identify potential issues that may arise during the lifecycle of the project and resolve them accordingly
- Closeout the project and document accordingly; complete Quality Control reports after the completion of each project
- Manage internal company marketing projects and monitor company webinars
- Manage and implement automation workflows in HighLevel
The position will work closely with our Operations Manager to implement and refine the agency’s processes to improve company profit margins.
Software to Love:
ClickUp, HighLevel, Klaviyo, Slack, Grammarly, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, LastPass, Canva/ Photoshop, Loom, Agency Analytics, Social Pilot, Elementor & Beaver Builder for WordPress.
- 2+ years experience in Marketing or Advertising
- Basic understanding of Marketing Strategies & Tactics, including Branding, Messaging, Targeting, Customer Journey Mapping, Websites, SEO, Google Ads, Social Media, Facebook Ads, Email Marketing, and Automation
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrate a strong ability to proactively prioritize, plan, schedule, and coordinate multiple tasks as well as projects simultaneously
- Outstanding follow-up and follow-through
- Effective time management and personal accountability
- Ability to create processes and workflows for efficiency (systematize) and improved client results
- Eager to continuously learn
- Experience with ClickUp (a plus!) or related Project Management Software
- Experience with HighLevel a plus!
- 😀 Full-time (100%) remote
- 📅 Flexible schedule
- 📖 Paid training
- 🌟 Paid holidays
- 🌴 Paid time off
- 🌱 Potential for future growth within the company
We absolutely love serving our clients. They do amazing work, and it’s easy for us to help them succeed by sharing their amazingness with their community. Our clients work with us because we are proactive in our recommendations and honestly care about their success.
We have a passion for ongoing learning and making an impact in this industry. We’re passionate about creativity and helping and inspiring people to be their best, so they have the means to do the things that they love.
You will find a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers the industry’s brightest individuals to do their best work and a culture where each individual is encouraged to further develop their professional goals.