If you are looking for a place where you can make a huge impact, then this is it! We are looking for an experienced, full-time SEO Specialist to help with our mission to help 100 deck builders 2-3x their revenue in the next 5 years. We serve a very niche industry with our “Deck Builder Marketing System” which includes websites, SEO, PPC, Social Ads, Content Marketing, Social Media & Marketing Automation.
Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of core Search Marketing concepts and a desire to stay on the cutting edge while working with the best in the industry. This individual won’t shy away from offering suggestions for search engine optimization, content strategy, website conversion optimization, link-building processes, and any other signal-generating strategies. Must have a passion for staying on top of need-to-know industry updates.
Are you the right person to take this challenge on? If so, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You’ll Do Here:
Goal: Increase website traffic from search engines to help generate quality leads/ sales for our clients
- Have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting, and the behaviors of search engines. SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so an SEO Strategist needs to be continuously learning and evolving.
- Provide a list of keywords each account should be ranking for and take the steps to get the site’s ranking.
- Provide content direction including target keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to website.
- Using SEO management tools and manual research to run initial diagnostics on each account to determine what needs to be done to get the site ranking in the SERPs.
- Responsible for running keyword analysis from Google Analytics in order to determine common trends based on long-tail traffic. This will allow the client to rank for additional keywords.
- Determine the current problems with websites in which you are responsible to fix and get moving in a positive direction.
- Responsible for competitor analysis; to determine who the client’s main competitors are and what steps to take to outrank them.
- Be in close contact with your Project Manager to determine if a site is not ranking for a particular keyword term, or if that ranking seems to be sinking, and also to keep them informed of any work accomplished on the site.
- Work on link-building opportunities
- Keep an eye on the client’s Google Analytics to determine any trends or issues that need to be addressed on each site. Such as high bounce rate percentage, low traffic Spammy referral sites, etc.
- Take ownership of SEO results for all accounts
- All work accomplished will be documented
The position will work closely with our Operations Manager to implement and refine the agency’s processes to improve company profit margins for SEO-related services.
- 3+ years experience in a digital marketing agency
- Strong on and off-page optimization skills
- Strong understanding of Local SEO strategies
- Understand and work with Schema
- Ability to direct content recommendations
- Link-building expertise
- Conversion optimization expertise
- 😀 Full-time (100%) remote
- 📅 Flexible schedule
- 📖 Paid training
- 🌟 Paid holidays
- 🌴 Paid time off
- 🌱 Potential for future growth within the company
We absolutely love serving our clients. They do amazing work, and it’s easy for us to help them succeed by sharing their amazingness with their community. Our clients work with us because we are proactive in our recommendations and honestly care about their success.
We have a passion for ongoing learning and making an impact in this industry. We’re passionate about creativity and helping and inspiring people to be their best, so they have the means to do the things that they love.
You will find a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers the industry’s brightest individuals to do their best work and a culture where each individual is encouraged to further develop their professional goals.