Part-time Social Ads Expert
We are a full-service Digital Marketing Agency that helps local businesses increase their sales, improve customer retention and enhance their profitability by more effectively marketing online via Search Engine Optimization, Web Development, PPC, Social Media, Advertising, Content & Email Marketing & Automation. And our clients work with us because we are proactive in our recommendations and honestly care about their success.
We have a passion for ongoing learning and producing results. We're passionate about creativity and helping and inspiring people to be their best so they have the means to do the things that they love.
We are looking for an outstanding Social Ads Expert to join our team on an ongoing basis leading Social Ads for both of our brands under A. Edwards, Inc., AE Design Co. & Deck Builder Marketers. Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of core advertising concepts and a desire to stay on the cutting edge while working with the best in the industry. This individual won't shy away from offering suggestions for strategy, concept, design, audiences, tracking, testing, or audiences and has a passion for staying on top of need-to-know industry updates.
Our team is our most valuable asset – a group of talented thinkers, dreamers, and doers who move the industry forward and provide our clients with impeccable service. You will find a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers the industry's brightest individuals to do their best work and a culture where each individual is encouraged to develop their professional goals further.
If you are looking for a place to make a difference and advance your skills, then this is it! We've been helping small businesses grow for over 10 years and we need your strong advertising skills to help take us to the next level!
Goals: Increase brand awareness & leads for our construction clients & brand awareness & sales for our ecommerce clients through social media ads
- Audit existing accounts
- Refine our existing strategies (boosted, brand awareness, lead generation ads, messenger ads, retargeting offers)
- Write ad copy to split test (Question-based, long form, short form, CTA, brand based)
- Develop ad graphics (Carousel, gifs, and static)
- Segment & build custom audiences based on past data
- Build unique cold audiences
- Optimize and manage ads ongoing
- Always test copy, design, targeting, and ad types in order to increase ROAS
- Must be able to work, respond and collaborate during EST hours Mon - Fri
- 2+ years experience in a digital marketing agency or related field
- Critical thinker who is adept at problem-solving and meeting high standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated; able to prioritize your own time and manage multiple projects
- Eye for pixel-perfect design
- Understanding of conversion optimization best practices
- Detail-oriented - so important!
- Eager to continuously learn
- Ability to think strategically to support branding and drive quantifiable results when overseeing and approving team marketing work
- Experience with the following systems: Everything Facebook, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics & GA4, Agency Analytics, Slack & ClickUp
- 📅 Flexible schedule
- 😀 Work from home
- 📖 Paid training
- 🌱 Potential for future growth within the company